Honeywell Inspector - Level 2 in Clearwater, Florida
Inspector - Level 2
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Provide Quality Control Inspection support for Honeywell Aerospace products while partnering with manufacturing teams and leaders. You will ensure that quality in being maintained in all factors involved in production. Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
Be part of the Quality Control team that provides their expertise and ensures that the customer receives products that meet their expectations.
Drive continuous improvements in support of Honeywell Quality Control Inspection and Honeywell Operating System.
Recommend and implement improvements that help deliver the best timely solutions resulting in the highest level of customer satisfaction.
60 Perform inspections
10 Monitor and Verify Quality
10 Improve Quality Practices
10 Recommend Improvements
10 Record Observations
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures in quality control inspection field
- Knowledge of J-STD-001 acceptance criteria of soldering workmanship
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skill
- Ability to use tools and techniques to perform inspections
- Proactively and clearly communicate important, comprehensive, and specific information that others need
- Ability to read technical data and specifications
- Previous experience in the inspection of electrical assemblies
- No Clearance required but preferred
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Nonexempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req136153
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33764 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.