HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Complex Specimen Processor PRN in Largo, Florida
IRL, an HCA company, is a full service provider for clinical laboratory and anatomic pathology services, providing hospitals, physicians, and clients with timely diagnostic information for patient care. Our infrastructure includes a fully automated esoteric core laboratory in Fort Lauderdale, a histology and microbiology operation in Largo, Florida, and a network of hospital based rapid-response laboratories throughout Florida. IRL is continuously seeking talented individuals who share our values and are interested in contributing to the success of our company.
Complex Specimen Processor - IRL Job Duties
In a Market Lab setting, a Complex Specimen Processor receives, processes, accessions, and prepares referral specimens for microbiology, histology and cytology testing.
- High School or GED, required
- Vocational/Technical, preferred
- 2 Year/Associate Degree, Science
- 1-3 years of experience in a market or commercial clinical laboratory setting
- 2 years’ experience accessioning laboratory specimens, sending out specimens for referral testing, performing registration and clerical duties.
Title: Complex Specimen Processor PRN
Location: Florida-Largo-Integrated Regional Labs-West Florida
Requisition ID: 26598-1415