Danaher Corporation Quality Contract Review Specialist in New Port Richey, Florida
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
This position will be directly responsible to review and analyze purchase order contracts, ensuring customer quality requirements/terms and conditions are aligned with the Company's policies and capabilities. This position will prepare addendums to contracts as necessary, and drive process to fully execute contracts. This position is responsible for deliverables in the critical KPI areas of Quality for the sales order entry process. With a key focus on internal and external quality performance, this position will ensure that terms and conditions of quality requirements align with manufacturing and process capabilities, ensuring product conformance to customer specifications. This role is critical to ensure current and future quality objectives.
Achieve yearly External (customer) PPM goals associated with sales order entry
Achieve yearly Internal Quality goals (scrap $’s, yield, etc.) associated with sales order entry (reduce review errors)
Meet daily contract review completion goals
Drive continuous improvement
Achieve yearly Quality targets through:
Effective and efficient contract review
- Effective and efficient daily management
- Problem Solving using the Danaher Problem Solving Process
- Assume a leadership role to ensure the successful execution of accurate contract review to drive and ensure customer product conformance.
- Research, read, and interpret customer purchase order requirements, contract agreements, specifications, standards and any necessary supporting quality documentation as it relates to Customer/internal deliverables.
- Determine internal compliance with all applicable standards/specifications
- Interpret aerospace blueprints on a high level as they relate to
- Customer/internal quality deliverables.
Effectively liaise with internal/external stakeholders to address compliance/order gaps; driving all tasks to resolution.
Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to those listed.
Minimum of an Associates degree required
- At least three years’ experience within a manufacturing organization, required.
- At least three years’ experience in reviewing customer requirements, purchase orders and/or terms and conditions.
- Quality Assurance experience and knowledge of ISO 9001/ AS 9100 s tandards and Quality Systems, required.
- General understanding of aerospace quality systems including, but not limited to; planning, production, final and source inspection processes, and traceability/documentation requirements, required.
- Interpersonal and excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Problem solving/Data analysis
- Compliance/Regulation Focused
- Ability to research, read, understand and interpret customer purchase order requirements, contract agreements, specifications, standards and any necessary supporting quality documentation as it relates to customer/internal deliverables.
- Ability to determine internal compliance with all applicable standards/specifications
- Ability to effectively liaise with internal/external stakeholders, driving all tasks to resolution.
- Ability to interpret aerospace blueprints on a high level as they relate to Customer/internal quality deliverables.
- General understanding of aerospace quality systems including, but not limited to; planning, production, final and source inspection processes, and traceability/documentation requirements.
- Recent user experience with SAP business system and strong Microsoft Office skillset preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to properly balance the management of sustainable daily objectives.
- Demonstrated passion for Continuous Improvement and an understanding of Lean/Six Sigma tools.
- Demonstrated proficiency in time and project management.
- Ability to work under pressure with efficiency and accuracy.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Quality and Regulatory Affairs
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-FL-New Port Richey
Req ID: AER000305