Ameri-Force Craft Services Pipe Fitter 1st Class 38509 in Tampa, Florida
Description Job Description
- Read and interpret blue prints/sketches and install all piping systems aboard ship.
- Perform shop prefab on piping systems using sketches/templates developed from blue prints and ship check.
- Knows and understands tag out procedures for piping systems using sketches templates developed from blue prints prior to working on ships- piping system. Be able to accomplish tag out of systems safe for work IAW work authorization form (WAF).
- Be able to sil-braze (Grades 3,4 and 5)
- Knowledgeable on pipe bending and able to bend piping manually or by machine, utilizing templates/sketches and packing piping to avoid contortion.
- Knowledge of P-1 and Level 1 piping systems.
- Ability to hydrostatic test piping systems.
- Ability to fit and install mechanically attached fittings.
- Ability to thread piping and to tap holes to proper sizes.
- Ability to prep piping for welding using grinders or beveling machines and know/understand different types of bevels. Fit/install backing rings, E.B. rings
Install pipe hangers/supports IAW applicable hanger drawings. Job Reguirements
Must be able to pass a background check
- NO Felonies in the past 7 years
- Must be a US Citizen or US Naturalized
- Drug screen will be given before test commences
Click Here For Full Details And Application
EOE/DFW/ / F / Vet / Disabled Employer HJ92317
Contact Ameri-Force today for more Information!Call now at 904-357-5541 Or Send Your Resume E-Mail: email@example.com Fax: 904-798-1720 Hablamos Español
Position: Pipe Fitter 1st Class 38509
Rate: competitive wages