Laser Spine Institute UX/UI Design in Tampa, Florida
Manager - UX/UI Design
We are seeking a motivated, talented leader who will help build and lead a team of Web Designers, along with collaborating across the company to drive success through improving our digital UX/UI footprint. The UX/UI Team is responsible for driving the user experience and interaction for Laser Spine Institute public-facing web properties. Delivering experiences that help our patients navigate through variety of cross-channel platforms.
Accountabilities will include leading the company with expertise in overseeing digital UX/UI strategy, research and analytics to align with creative plans and launch plans.
• Manage and or lead internal and external resources such as web designers, content specialist and or agencies on user experience and user interaction (UX/UI) strategies and plans.
• Serve as a subject matter expert to the organization regarding how (UX/UI) related digital services can be leveraged more holistically to solve digital challenges for the end-user and lead the digital UX/UI function end-to-end across multi marketing channels.
• Leverage deep understanding of user behavior and supporting analytics to make recommendations for wireframes solutions, prototypes, user scenarios, navigation elements and sitemaps.
• Enhance our usability testing and research efforts to ensure that all actions are driven by patients’ needs and efforts can be targeted and measured.
• Drive definition of user experience success metrics and communicate those metrics across the organization.
• Deliver information architecture around a well-defined cohort of user needs, tasks and action requirements for team execution.
Technical skills and knowledge:
• Demonstrated understanding in the areas of user-centered design and system development, UX research and testing, UX technologies and tools, web and mobile technology, communication and supplemental delivery and distribution systems and analytics.
• Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects from conception through implementation.
• Assist in the planning of lead-generation programs, lead-nurturing programs, lead scoring and customer research programs.
• Work closely with testing and Optimization Team to analyze test performance across different websites.
• Willing to be hands on when creating design specifications and design standards in the form of storyboards, wireframes, prototypes and mock-ups.
• Deep experience developing site paths, content strategy, digital personas development and customer journeys across owned, earned and paid digital platforms.
• Strong understanding of data driven user research and all aspects of experience conception through UX documentation.
• Experience working in adaptive and responsive web design, rapid prototyping and agile product development.
• Previous experience managing, inspiring and leading teams.
• Understanding of SEO, SEM/PPC strategy, social media marketing and campaign practices.
Treat others with unconditional respect, dignity and equality.
Acknowledge a need or concern by pausing from your task
Customize your approach when meeting with customers (i.e. sitting down at bedside when communicating with a patient.)
Always go that extra mile.
Anticipate the needs of others by providing support and assistance before being asked.
Maintain a positive attitude.
Celebrate the success of your teammates.
Participate in team-building events.
Look for ways to make co-workers smile.
Encourage your teammates to meet their goals.
Attend and actively participate in staff meetings.
Share information with coworkers to achieve team success.
Cooperate and build collaborative relationships with one another.
Encourage coworkers to develop their own skills and abilities.
Behave ethically by demonstrating honesty, maintaining high standards and by always doing the right thing — even when nobody is looking.
Take ownership of mistakes without placing blame - apologize quickly.
Demonstrate reliability and responsibility.
Meet deadlines and follow through on all commitments.
Follow established patient, employee and “environment of care” safety policies and procedures.
Constantly work to improve job-related knowledge.
Promptly report and/or correct unsafe acts or conditions in the workplace. .
Provide education to department staff when applicable and necessary.
Consistently look for opportunities to exceed our customer's expectations by personalizing your approach.
Be on time.
Acknowledge a customer's presence immediately by making eye contact, smiling and introducing yourself.
Search for opportunities to improve processes.
Submit innovative ideas to improve the way we do business.
Actively pursue development goals and career objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in fine arts, graphic design, UX, CS or related field
3+ years experience in UX Design and Requirements Gathering & Analysis
Experience coordinating between users, customers, and developers to make the ideal interface a reality.
Experience designing for or developing user-facing cloud-based rich Internet/web hosted applications using:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
• Ability to work on several projects at once in a fast-paced marketing department.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to communicate articulately.
• Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills
• Strong creative background knowledge preferred
• Passion, Integrity and Energy!
External Company URL: www.laserspineinstitute.com
Street: Tampa, FL